March 16, 2011

Dish with me

My diet went well. I didn't feel deprived for one second. It was touch and go for a moment just remembering to snap a picture but it was good.  There were a few things I noticed while I was gone that I wanted to share with you but since I was dieting I decided to wait.

1. I think I need a stylish BFF that wears glasses with thick rims. Think Brad or Tommy. And apparently striped ties.



 2. Don't you think accessories are a quick way to spruce up what you have going on in your closet? Here are a few things that my closet is wishing for this spring. Wedges and new sunnies.





3. Let's talk TV for one moment, have you been watching Real Housewives of Orange County? It's so bad I have to cover my eyes at least 10 times per episode. Hopefully I can make it through. Tamra is pitiful and Gretchen and Slade? Eww, no more morning shots please I might just die. Do you watch Glee? I don't normally talk about it but I think that Blaine is my absolute favorite character and he's not even one of the main ones. He's just so adorable and is the best male singer hands down. Lastly on the subject the show that I love watch and am slightly embarrassed about is Kourtney and Kim take New York. Why? I have no idea, I'm like one of million other people in America, fascinated by the Kardashians. I definitely think that Khloe and Kourtney is where the entertainment is but Kim is stunning so I guess she can be allowed to stay.


Sorry, I know it's early but doesn't this slightly make you want to barf?

3 comments:

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

Why do the nincompoops always get the best hair? She is...special.

The RH franchise has me in a vice grip.

Luvs2dance said...

Slade is so gross... I love RHOC! But Im toally loving All About Aubrey - yes Aubrey ODay!! Love that show and of course Bethany Ever After!

marni zarr said...

speaking of television... where is "parenthood"? i miss it!