June 9, 2008

One lucky girl

This past weekend is was of those times I wish I could bottle up and keep forever. My four year old son planned the perfect Harry Potter birthday party for me (I think because I have a couple of Harry Potter books and he thought that I would like it) since he has to have a theme party he thought I should have one too.

My little is finally starting to talk a little more and nothing melts my heart more than hearing his, "Oh Mommy". At the same time his older brother has started calling everyone "dude" which totally makes me laugh because I have no idea where he came up with that. My family rocked the party with their thoughtful gifts (many of which came straight from this blog). So basically I'm just feeling super lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.

5 comments:

benson said...

priceless...treasure it. And, happy wonderful day by the way.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday, my darling! Your party sounded precious.

I ♥ You said...

that is way to precious for wards. what a cutie you have on your hands!!! happy birthday, sarah! i hope you had a fab birthday! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Bday little missy!

amber {daisy chain} said...

don't you wish you could bottle up that feeling? maybe it would be called "the wonder years" or something like that!