June 4, 2008

Cheers!

I just wanted to take a moment to send a little cheer out to my friend Rikki, The Invitation Lady. I actually write for TIL's blog every Tuesday and Thursday (I was a client first), so I'm extra excited about this. Because of her gorgeous work she was invited to be part of Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book of Vendors.

Those of us who look at wedding blogs know that Abby from Style Me Pretty is one of the best out there, a great resource for Brides-to-be and for those of us that love to look at pretty things.

{Image from Style Me Pretty}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thank you little missy! It IS pretty exciting! Thank you for all your great posts and your dedication and support for The Invitation Lady!

BEST OF THE NEST said...

Love Abby from sytle me pretty - Am having a baby luncheon for a friend - if you have ideas for the table send em' on over! Love your blog and thanks for the comments on my post- They make my day!

I ♥ You said...

very very cool! my mom's name is Rikki too!! spelled the same way!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Q - Rikki's rock the party!