July 12, 2010

Anniversary Sale

How lame am I that I get completely giddy over Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale? This sale always has me humming, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I love that the sale items are all the new Fall fashions, none of those crummy leftovers. Kidding of course, I love leftovers too but this is different all the Fall shoes and boots not to mention the handbags. {Sigh} It makes me long for cold weather which is in short supply in these parts.
Just in case you didn't know it starts July 16th. Yippee!!

4 comments:

Luvs2dance said...

Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!! Is it weird that I hear the angels sing when I hear Nordy's SALE?

Catherine at Design Editor said...

There is NOTHING lame about a loving a good sale! Get your shop on!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

i will be there, and i've already picked out what i'm buying, so i'm the lame one!

Alice Q. Foodie said...

I can beat that! I stayed up til midnight last night to get my order in online. Good thing too, because two of the things I bought were sold out this morning! (Yes, I checked, which I think makes me even lamer!)