August 26, 2009

Thanks Jaimee!

Today is a fun one (and not just because both kids will be in school, yippee!) one of my favorite bloggers featured me on her blog today. The very first blog I ever read was the blog of Jaimee Rose. Jaimee is a reporter for the Arizona Republic and she has a style blog on AZCentral. It was there that I stumbled upon Oh Happy Day and Design Crush's blogs and their bloglists then more clicking and the rest is history.
{image via Southern Accents}

She asked me to do a post with some interiors so I decided to build Sarah's Dream House. Many of the pictures you have seen here already but it sure is fun to put them all together. If you're local you should check her out because she's so in the know of what's happening in town and if not she's adorable and a fun read, go there. Thank you Jaimee for the localove!

6 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

I love Jaime! I think I found her from your blog. She always has yummy looking food on her blog =)

La Pixie said...

I love Jaimee Rose!! hers was the first blog I ever read, too.

congrats on getting featured. I love your 1st bedroom. it actually makes me swoon.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the mention!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So amazing! I am a long time Jaime reader! You totally deserved the mention! You rock.

Southern Aspirations said...

So fun! It was great to step through your dream rooms.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Congrats on the feature!! I love her blog, but I need to figure out how to get it on my reader because I always forget to visit! Whenever I do it, it always feeds everything from the AZR.