July 5, 2012

My summer list (so far)

I'm still kinda dragging and yesterday didn't help matters. It was a cool(ish) day, unheard of for the 4th that involved bloody marys, bacon waffles and lots of hanging around. Loved it. My kind of day. 


Now I need to wipe those cobwebs out of my brain and make a list of things to do this summer.

1. Little needs a room update. I think he's ready for something a little bit more timeless and big boy. For him it's accessories change out that's needed. I need to think on this.
2. Make homemade pasta, can't be that hard right? This recipe looks good. 
3. The fact that I want a new juicer and a new espresso machine makes me seem like I'm one of those annoying people who agrees with whoever they are with. Maybe I just need to decide if I'm a healthy juicer or a coffee swilling lady of the house. Huh. Something to think about that's for sure.
4. Eat bacon waffles more often. 

That's all I've got for now. Real important stuff I know but hey gotta keep it real yo.

{image via Real Living}


No comments: