November 12, 2009

Justification

When I got my latest Urban Outfitters catalog I was smitten with a good many things in it. This sparkly beauty being at the top of my list. I love it but my problem with these fun items is that I'm a mom. My day usually consists of cleaning, going to school, park/errands and pilates for work, nothing exciting.
{Don't worry I would never style this tank as a dress, I would pair it with skinnies of course}
So you think with the holidays coming up I can justify something sparkly and fun for the (non-existent at this point) party invitations? Or maybe just date night with Mr. SFD?

9 comments:

southern daze said...

I think you should go for it! $32 is a small price to pay for something that makes you giddy. It would be perfect paired with skinnies for date night and just think how good it would make you feel!

LiveLovePhotography said...

Buy it and we will plan a fun party night out!!!!! Yeah let's do it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! be that hot mom who rocks the sequins over leggings at carpool. life is TOO short!!! I wear ridiculous, costume jewelry and faux fur vests when i teach pilates. it's the little things right?
xoxoxo, katie

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Southern Daze - I know the price is perfect for something trendy. I should just take the plunge.

Teen - Night out it is!

Kate said...

oh missy - daze is correct...at this price, you need no justification and heck, i'm diggin your idea about date nite with the hubs or Tina ;) Find a reason! its too cute. I frequently feel this way about shoes only I don't need much 'justification' ! xo

laura @ so alaurable said...

Only $32? Go for it! There are sure to be some great party invites coming your way, and if nothing else, perfect for date night.

Cathi said...

Absolutely! Everyone deserves to treat themselves once in a while - you deserve it!

Courtney said...

...and then you can sport it again for New Year's! See you've already found two occasions for the sparkler :)

kanishk said...

I wear ridiculous, costume jewelry and faux fur vests when i teach pilates.


Work From Home India