September 15, 2008

Fall Fever

It's Monday alright but I have a feeling that it's going to be a good week. I'm happy to report that my office is now super tidy and that this past weekend didn't seem like a scorcher. Last week I read a theory put out there by a blogger that in Arizona people get Fall Fever instead of Spring Fever. In the Spring we know that it's only going to got hotter so the nice weather is bittersweet, but in the Fall we know it's going to be a nice long cool spell. It completely makes sense and I'm starting to feel the fever.


Cooler weather is on the horizon and that makes me oh so happy. So ready I'm ready to break out the pumpkins and eat lots of soup.
{from top images from Country Living and the delightful local shop Domestic Bliss}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! the next time we get together for din-din. I should make chiken torilla soup!!!

Soup sure does sound good - YUMM!!!

Sarah said...

I feel it too, eventhough I'm not in the desert. I think it's all about the food for me. Plus a change is good--makes it feel like progress.

Glad to hear your office is in tip top shape. I managed a few cupboards and am inspired to tackle more. There certainly are enough areas I can focus my attention on. One at a time!

Teal Chic said...

Love these photos!!! Can't wait for fall!