August 26, 2008

School is almost here!

So far my day has been a whirlwind consisting of a dentist appointment so very bright and early this morning. Preschool starts tomorrow (yay!!) so the boys and I had a big last day of summer hurrah at Bounce U. I'm playing hooky from my laundry that's begging to be folded and then I'm off to Pilates for the last few hours of the day. I will be a much better blogger tomorrow, I promise!

I do have one thing to ask though and it's rather embarrassing (me now hiding my face), does anyone else think that Lauren's youngster date Doug is cute?


{image via Martha Stewart}

3 comments:

Andra said...

Sarah...Doug is WAY cute. :)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Whew! Just making sure I wasn't the only one. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Jenny like Dougie!!! But my heart still belongs to BRODY!!!