August 14, 2008

My bad

Sorry for my lack of inspiring posts this week but I'm tired. Not tired of blogging just plain tired. I stay up late to watch the Olympics or some other totally obscure TV show then have get my kid up to hit the bathroom so he doesn't wet the bed.

My son is 4 so he would kill me for saying this because at some point he will be embarrassed that I'm posting this for all the world to see but oh well a mom's prerogative. So lately my life consists of staying up too late then washing sheets every day. Probably way too much information but I feel the need to explain myself as to why I have little to no time lately to share lovely things with you. It's because I'm stuck in my sucky laundry room washing sheets and making beds.

{image via flickr}

4 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

Waking up in the middle of the night and doing laundry all the time is sucky.

Growing up we had a neighbor who's child had a similar issue, she tried to "hypnotize" her kid with the audio tapes to help. I babysat for them once and the mother was like "Now Sarah, don't forget to play little Stephanie her tapes. We don't want to come home to a mess." Yeah. At least your a normal mom!!

Marie Louise said...

LOL well you made me laugh. That's inspirational enough for me!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Sarah - Seriously if I thought tapes would work I might consider giving it a try. But the whole making the babysitter do it now that's weird!

Marie-Louise - I'm glad I inspired a little chuckle someone is better than no one. :)

Sarah said...

I feel your pain. I still have a bed wetter myself (although I won't identify which child I am throwing under the bus). And these Olympics are killing me. I am right there with ya, sister!
Still love your posts though.