August 8, 2008

Happy weekend!

The week has flown by, crazily enough. I just got back from taking the boys with some friends to the new Phoenix Children's Museum. They loved it and would have stayed for a few more hours if my little wasn't so tired.

These vases brought a smile to my face and reminded to stop and smell the roses once in a while. I'm really looking forward to my weekend we are barbecuing at my brother's tonight and tomorrow I'm off for a short little weekend trip to visit my little sister in Tucson before she starts pharmacy school. So please enjoy your weekend and the last little bit of summer before we all get back into the routine of school, work and cold weather!

Happy weekend!

{Image via Print and Pattern}

2 comments:

dee said...

Please Smell Us. I love that! You can't help but smile:)

Courtney said...

words can't even express how much I love Rob Ryan. These vases are adorable! I need one...or three.