August 7, 2008

The birds and bees

So let's discuss Project Runway, we don't need to talk outfits there are a lot of other bloggers out there who break it down far better than I, so let's just talk s*&t.
Example A: Cuckoo

Why is Blayne so strange? His obsession with tanning, his weird scary face and not to mention the whole, "I want to eat you" thing just seemed a little too Hannibal Lector for my taste. I could get over the whole Blayne-licious thing but in the end he is just freaky.


Example B: He just plain bugs.

Keith please stop being so effing irritating, I can't put my finger on it but you are beyond annoying I would love to just turn off the TV anytime I see your mug.

So talk to me people who are your faves and freaks.

6 comments:

SGM said...

Go Sarah! I'd love to talk s**t with you!
I think Blayne is trying to make himself a "character" and memorable, but you're right...too weird.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

SGM - I know a little more feisty than usual right? As much as Blayne bugs Keith to me is worse. His last dress that he thought was "so progressive" was an ugly pile. Wow I'm even meaner. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I need to catch up on this season. As in, start this season. You Tube, here I come. I really just need to get tivo.

Anonymous said...

You see, I love Blayne!! Anyone who likes to tan that much is alright in my book! I do think is he is a bit overboard but I do Lovie-loverson him!!!

Keith - gross!!!!!! I can't stand him.

And then there is Stella - I love her attitude and accent. she totally cracks me up!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Oh Jenny - Stella makes me laugh too! At the very beginning of the last challenge Stella had very little make-up on and she looked 1000 times better, not so old and weathered. But who am I to judge, I guess looking all rough is her thing, that and her leatha.

Marie Louise said...

Example B has hidden anger and I think he probably moonlights as an ax murderer. I'm just discovering your blog - lots of great stuff - I'll be back!