August 4, 2008

Personal Trivia

Cute little Sarah at Jeune Marie tagged me on Thursday to share 6 things about myself so I thought that playing along would be fun.

Six very random things about myself:

1. I love anything shiny, sparkly or metallic. I try to make sure my look of the day only contains one of the above items. Not to mention I really hope when I go out people don't think I look like a circus clown.

2. I despise Ranch dressing. Like if I never saw it ever again that would be too soon but oddly enough I do like Cool Ranch Doritos.

3. I'm great around my kids but once they go to bed sometimes I curse like a sailor. Oops!

4. I love reading, I could read literally all day if I had the right book and the time to do it.

5. I'm scared to drive in snow.

6. I've totally fallen in love with blogging, the people are super cool and if I hadn't started I never would have found out about Love Dip (thx QT).

The "rules" are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these six rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

I would love to hear what anyone has to say about themselves so let's play Getting To Know You Blogger Edition, if you play comment below.

1 comment:

Sarah Ring said...

I have a bad mouth on me too! I dropped and "f" bomb infront of Derek's newphew about a month ago... the guilt still haunts me, it was a complete accident, but still, I feel so bad... my kids are going to be little sailors!! :)