March 30, 2010

What are you doing?

If you haven't noticed I've probably spent a little less time blogging and a little more time elsewhere. Although blogging is super fun sometimes it's nice to get away from it for a bit. I've spent more time doing some stuff at Big's school and lately more time at the gym. I need it. As a Pilates teacher I recognize that I also need to spend time working on my fitness. It's so easy to just go to class and then teach without really doing anything else all week. I'm busy with kids and life and that's the one thing that I let slide.


Well that's over (for the time being at least). Not to mention it doesn't hurt that swimsuit season is upon us. It makes me feel much better at the end of the day which I love. So what are you doing lately that's making you happy?
{image via Mary Ruffle}

5 comments:

Mabel and Zora said...

Cooking. it's my therapy.

seesaw designs said...

sometimes a break from blogging is exactly what i need to feel better. haha! a little sad but true.

-angela

Full House said...

I was just talking to my Mom this morning about how I need to start exercising more. She said but you don't have time for that and I said yes I do...I find time for blogging so I could find time to exercise..which means blogging would probably be cut in half. I must not forget that exercising is like taking a happiness pill with all of the natural endorphins that are released.

Hope you have a great day!

Haute Mama said...

I took the morning off work and spent the day as a participating parent at my son's preschool. The smile on his face when his mom was introduced at circle time made my year :)

dee said...

I'm working out a lot more, too, but I have to say, it doesn't come naturally to me. I do it for a) swimsuit season and b) the way it makes me feel, like you said. I'm glad you're taking time out for yourself! It's so important.