March 12, 2010

Love it :: Made By Girl

I don't know if I've told you but my little sister is engaged. She and her fiancee have been dating for years and now are planning their nuptials. I'm super excited, the only crummy part is she lives in Kansas City and I live here. So sadly I haven't been able to do the dress shopping or help with the event planning details. Which if you know me personally I love all that stuff. She's been wonderful and always emails me her stylish picks so I feel in the loop. She's getting married in a cathedral and having her reception at a very posh but traditional location so this print probably wouldn't work at the reception but I sure think a shower planned around it's hip color and style would be fun!

Picture it, Niki {hearts} Tom....swoon.

So party/shower planners take note you can find other colors here.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh, I love it! And I love Kansas City (born and raised!), so cannot wait to see pics from your sister's wedding! So many gorgeous photos ops there with all the fountains!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I saw this earlier this week and loved it. Such a cute idea!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Love this. Jen always thinks of the best things!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh wow. that is so exciting..i love that poster!

:)

Lila said...

I think that would be perfect for a shower!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

That Girl in Pearls said...

Cute display!! Love the fresh colors and creative lettering.

Beatriz.
thatgirlinpearls.com

Lilly said...

Oh thats is sweet. really a great idea.

Le said...

I saw this at made by girl too and thought the same thing... such fun yet mod and stylish ... v nice cheers le

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

HI Sarah :) Thank you for posting about our NEWEST Wedding prints..! We've gotten a great response so far...and YES, we can add up to 12 letters on each name. :)

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

eeeek! does this mean you'll be coming out to kc soon?!?!?