October 13, 2008

Vacay recap

I'm back! What a great couple of days. We did have a little snafu yesterday because we missed our flight home but other than that it was wonderful. The lovely Camila was kind enough to set some wine tastings up for us and we thoroughly enjoyed her choices. They were off the beaten path and beautiful. Not only did I drink enough wine to last me a while I'm pretty sure that I just ate my way through my vacation.


I'm still dreaming about one my new found favorite restaurants in San Francisco called Delfina. YUM! Not to mention I'm really missing the Bouchon Bakery and Bistro. At least now I have some new things to look forward to when I head back there.

7 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I hope all the vineyards treated you well. I loved Bouchon as well. It was amazing. I had the tomato soup with a grilled cheese. Yum. I was just thinking about it the other and was totally bummed that there isn't one near me.

simply seleta said...

Wow, such fun!!! I'm assuming this was a kid-free trip, yes? If so, then I bet you felt incredibly spoiled. Whenever I squeeze in those trips I'm always amazed at how much better I look because I only have to get myself dressed and all ready. LOL.

So glad you got away!!!!!

I ♥ You said...

sounds divine my dear. i soooo need a vacation.

jora said...

I love, love, love Bouchon. Isn't it the best? And I have been meaning to make it to Delfina for so long -- it is a must for my next trip to SF. I hear it is wonderful! I hope you share more details from the trip. I promise to not be (very) jealous. :)

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Camila - You're the best!

Seleta - It was a kid free trip so it was so relaxing. The weather was perfect.

Paige - You and the hubs should head there pronto!

Jora - I'm the worst picture taker in the history of the world so when the other photags of the fam send me some pics I will post 'em.

amber {daisy chain} said...

omg, Sarah I completely forgot to send you a list of must-go spots, but it looks like you found some anyway! I was getting ready to go to Oregon was all frazzled, I'm so sorry.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

No worries Amber, we had a nice long list of things to do. The weather was perfect. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Oregan, I love it there it's so pretty.