October 3, 2008

Happy Weekend!

This week has been a busy one and today I'm busy being Cinderella cleaning away and my vacuum breaks, so annoying. Hopefully they can fix it ASAP. Other than that minor dilemma my week has been good. My weekend plans are to just get the house and the kids ready for our little getaway next weekend.


Next Thursday morning I'm leaving for wine country I need to get a couple of items for my trip, tights, a new pack of white tees and hopefully I can find a cute lightweight cardi. Thanks for all of your suggestions so far, I'm still taking them because I'm a packing nightmare.

What are your plans this weekend anything particularly juicy?

{Patrick Cline photography via Urban Grace}

5 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, I'm afraid my weekend juiciness is limited to a trip to the quilting store tomorrow to sign up for some classes. Yes, I'm 27 years old, and I like to quilt and sell Tupperware. Anybody got a problem with that? Didn't think so :) lol

Courtney said...

Mine is not much fun - we are finally cleaning the yard since Hurricane Ike whipped through and demolished my flower beds and backyard. So I am working and sweating. Have a fabulous time and drink (lots) of wine for me!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Elena - You're funny, nothing wrong with quilting and tupperware it's so Americana.

Courtney - Ick, I'm not a fan of yardwork especially if it's from a scary hurricane. Make yourself something cool and yummy (preferably alcoholic) for an apres-work drink. I know it will make you feel much better. :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Sarah,

Long time lurker/reader, but first time commenter. I'm here late at work running a report and decided to go thru all my favorite blogs recent posts. Just saw that you are going to Napa next week. I work in the wine industry and have contacts with alot of the vineyards at there. Please let me know if you would like me to get you in to some vineyards for tastings and tours on the house! It would be my pleasure. Let me know.

Enjoy your weekend!

-Camila

Luvs2dance said...

Little Sar-ies - I would suggest your weekend consist of packing, getting kids ready and getting a hold of Camila - thats an offer you cannot refuse!!

See ya:)