The nice thing about a tag is that it comes in rather handy when you have a little blog block. A new blog friend Elena at Breakfast for Dinner tagged me earlier this week, she was inspired by I *Heart* You's Tagging 3's and You Are My Fave's Lists. So here goes.
What are the last three things you purchased:
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte
3. Method cleaner at Target
What are the last three songs you downloaded:
1. Hmmm, it's been awhile...I think Forever by Chris Brown
2. Viva la Vida by Coldplay
3. ??? Sorry like I said it's been a long time.
What are the last three places you visited?
2. San Diego
What are your three favorite movies?
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Sabrina (the old one)
What are your three favorite possessions?
1. Make-up. I love to play in it.
2. My everyday dishes, I've had them since my wedding and I still LOVE them.
3. Pictures of my darling boys.
What are three things you can't live without?
3. Computer, in that order.
What would be your three wishes?
1. That everyone could have health care.
2. That we could get the Earth in much better shape.
3. Money, money, money...come on, who couldn't use a little more?
What are three things that you have not done yet?
1. Been to Europe, sad but true.
2. Bought something wildly frivolous.
3. Ran a half-marathon, I'm too scared.
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Homemade Mac & Cheese
3. Wine, does that count?
What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with most?
1. Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck, I think if the hubs and I knew them we'd be BFFs. Not to mention I like that they seem normal.
2. Rachel Zoe because she shuts it down.
3. Oh hell I don't know...Oprah? It might be fun to see how she rolls up close and personal.
If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?
3. Bossy...just a little bit.
What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
1. Fall boots, all shapes, colors and heels.
2. Electra Amsterdam bike
3. Fancy espresso maker
Name 3 things you are unusually good at.
2. Abbreviating any possible words
3. Sleeping after drinking evening coffee
What 3 bloggers would you like to tag?
I'm thinking anyone who wants to do it should. It's always fun to see what people are doing, not to mention it's always nice to have something in the hopper for a post. But I would love to see what Rikki at The Invitation Lady has to say as well as a couple new blogs that I'm diggin', Pittsy's Place and Domestic Reflections.