February 10, 2011

Warm fun

This time of year is bittersweet for those of us that live in Arizona. While we obviously like the heat our brief respite from it is almost over. We'll have the gorgeous days of spring here in the next several weeks and then the heat will set in. It actually doesn't get unbearable until about July (well at least to me) but I know the forecast will be warm and sunny for the months to come. So instead of whining about it I'll try to be positive...think happy thoughts.




{Images via Aurevoir Paris, Absolutely Beautiful Things, ianton flickr}

3 comments:

Erica Cook said...

I could use a little of that heat... it's cold up here in Canada! Lovely images. :)

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

rustic rooster interiors said...

Great happy thought photos! Good luck with the heat! :)

Le said...

we are heading out of our summer and I am adoring the cooler morns :) so I know what you mean - best le xox