February 24, 2011

Hello there

Hello there. I've been working a lot so forgive my absence this week.  I hate it too. Sometimes I have things to say but no pictures to say it with and that's no good. So hopefully I'll catch up today, even though it's already Thursday.  Here's a few things that are on my mind.


-My brother surprised us on his 4 day pass from the Army by coming home to visit us. It took us all completely by surprise, so we had a long weekend with family. It was fun we ate all his favorites, played games, hung out, all in all a very good one!

-I have issues. Last night I watched 2 straight hours of Toddlers & Tiaras. WTF is wrong with me?! The first one I made my husband watch with me just so I could watch his face. Then the next one I was on my own and I watched it simply because the people were from Arizona. Good thing to watch for parenting Don'ts that's for sure

-I have these antique corbels that my mom got in Nebraska that I need to do something with. Ideas? Maybe later today I'll post a picture.

-Why does Trader Joe's kill me with the most delicious things like Dark Chocolate covered Almonds with Sea Salt and Turbinado Sugar? If you haven't tried them you must, they're divine.

-I'm finally getting a smart phone and it's coming today. I feel like a kid at Christmas! 

{image via vi.sualize}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Toddlers and Tiara's. I LOVE that show!! McKenzie is my fav. You know that 4 yr. old who calls her pacifier ni ni and says "don't ever do that agayin!" She's such a brat but I love her! ...and Trader Joe's vanilla JoJo's will surely be the death of me. Can't. Stop. Eating. Them.

Jillian said...

don't feel to bad about the toddlers & tiaras thing. i used to watch marathons of rock of love on vh1. it's too easy to get sucked into that reality trashiness!

SGM said...

I thought I was the only person in the world who doesn't have a smart phone. Congrats on movin' on up, Sarah!
I get sucked into that T&T crap too. Blech.