October 26, 2009

Moms are rad

This is why Moms are so great

They show up to your house when you've been cooped up for days with sick kids with a treat for you wrapped up so prettily and one for the littles. Theirs was popsicles wrapped up with the same ribbon but I didn't get there fast enough to snap a picture.


Not only do they think of you when you're sick they surprise you with special things like vintage mismatched silver and vintage embroidered tea towels because they know stuff like that is your favorite.



How do we get so lucky?

9 comments:

I ♥ You said...

lucky indeed!! what a special woman she is!!

LiveLovePhotography said...

I heart Peggy! Maybe that is why you are such a good mom! We learn from the best!

jora said...

What a nice mama you have!!

Courtney said...

Moms really are the absolute best! I adore mine to pieces and hate being so far away from her. She really is my best friend and I can't imagine life without her. And the best part of growing older? We become even closer.

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Wish my mom was close enough to pop over! lucky you!

Mom said...

Thanks Sarah, it is wonderful having a loving daughter like you.

Cathi said...

What a wonderful, mom! My mom lives far away, be we used to always hang out when we lived close by! Enjoy each other!

Sarah Ring said...

Aww, could you get anymore sweet!?!?

amber {daisy chain} said...

SO rad.