October 16, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Please pardon the break in regularly scheduled programming this past week. I've been a busy bee painting a huge pumpkin and the accompanying accessories for Harvest Fest.

Along with lots of classroom and event volunteering for Big and a field trip for Little. {Let me just tell you a pumpkin patch visit in the triple digits pretty much sucks. Don't worry the kids loved it and I act like I do too until I get home to whine to Mr. SFD.} My long weekend last weekend caught up with me this week. Hope your weekend is wonderful friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin looks great!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thank you Lisa. :)

Andra said...

I agree!!! Nice work!!!

Heather L. Lamb said...

oh, wow! Such a good job on the pumpkin! Looks like you bought it!

Gwen Hodgson said...

Ok you told me the pumpkin was huge but holy crap!!! It looks great Sarah, awesome job!!!