October 20, 2009

Halloween Jello Shots

I know that jello shots remind you of those moments when you were too young to be at a bar but really wanted to be so you made these instead. This year I think I need to bring them back.

I saw these creepy jello shooters on Hostess with the Mostess and am going to try them. Maybe I can make these for the adults so they get a treat when they stop by with their kiddos.



On second thought I'm not too close with any of the neighbors, they would probably think I'm nuts if I offered one. So if any of you neighbors are reading this and recognize me from hanging out front while my little crazies play, ask me for one and you shall receive. Bottoms up!

6 comments:

erin said...

ok, that is hilarious. i'm not sure if i feel like laughing, gagging or drooling... kind of the same reactions to those first jello shooter experiences;-)

erin said...

ps i love that you added your mug shot!!! now i can put a (little) face to the name!

Cathi said...

jello shots definitely bring back memories...haha....great idea!

Unknown said...

These are cool I'm totally making them for my pumpkin carving party!

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Looks fun, my little guys would like these. Your picture looks great!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thanks guys! If you make these I would love to hear all about it. :)