November 20, 2011

Best days

I'm loving today. Finally cool out with not too much to do. My favorite kind of day.


To-do this week:
Snap some pics of my littles in their adorable Tea Collection togs.
Decide what to make for contribution to Thanksgiving.
We're doing Elf on the Shelf this year so I need to pick one up.
Get out my holiday decorations.
Make holiday gift lists organized.

What are you guys up to this week? Are you madly making lists like me so you don't go crazy during the holidays?

3 comments:

marni zarr said...

this is the perfect doorway. makes me happy just looking at it!
lazy weekend for us before the packing begins. what is elf on the shelf?

Luvs2dance said...

What a super cute clothing collection for kiddos!! I'm in list H-E-double hockey sticks as well!! Too much going on and certainly not enough time!! Good Luck, can't wait to see the boys in their new diggs!!

Rebecca @ white-styled said...

So many lists at the moment. For CHristmas I am trying to list everyone's presents, and stocking ideas, dress clothes for Christmas dinner, clothes for a family photo shoot, decorations to make... Lists of lists!