January 6, 2009

Arrange it

I'm insanely jealous of those that can just whip up a little vignette and have it look like perfection. I want all my goodies placed just so on my tables and in my bookcases. I feel like mine are always a work in progress and nothing special.
How does one come up with the sublime mix? It's always so hard finding just the thing with the perfect scale. I feel like I have tons of odds and ends and I hate it when my stuff looks like a jumble. So it goes back into storage waiting for it's shining moment; that I can tell you almost never comes.

I'm pretty sure I need styling lessons from these talented peeps. You know who I'm talking about, the always flawless Anna and Eddie.

[images from the Styling King and Queen]

2 comments:

simply seleta said...

Yes, both quite talented. And it seems effortlessly so!
I'm glad they share their goodness with us all.

Bonnie- amour amour said...

I know exactly what you mean! Mine either look "nothing-y" or over-styled.