November 10, 2008

Hearts and Rainbows

Finally right? Something new to read. I've had a super busy weekend preparing my children's Art Show fundraiser for their preschool. The preschool they attend is non-profit so I do my best to make it as awesome as possible. The past month and a half we have been framing art and getting donations from local vendors for raffle baskets and silent auctions. The whole school is a collage of kids art and it looks beautiful. With that in mind I have hearts and rainbows in my head and these goodies from Fred Flare would be perfect little stocking stuffers.








Get it all here and today it's 25% off.

7 comments:

Sarah Danielle said...

I want the fashion origami for myself! How cute!

jora said...

Tag. http://domesticreflections.blogspot.com/

citysage said...

Oh boy! Now I can have those pumps in every color :)

Fred Flare has such fun stuff that you just don't see anywhere else---great finds!

The Lil Bee said...

You are so completely awesome for being so involved in your children's school. I'm sure it just comes naturally to you but it is truly a nice thing that you're doing. And I love anything art supply-ish so I'd be super psyched to get these as a stocking stuffer!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Sarah - I can totally see you whipping up some origami!

Jora - I'm it!

citysage - Fred Flare is a new one for me, I love it.

Lil Bee - Thank you for the sweet compliment. I LOVE the boys school so I will do anything to make it great for them. It doesn't come that naturally though, I'm a good helper but volunteering inside the classroom is another story. I'm a more behind the scenes kind of girl. I will try to post some pictures.

Michelle@Everyday Celebrating said...

My son is 2 and I can't wait until he's in school and I can be involved!
Love the pencils!!!!!!

Little Ems said...

I bet the boys would love the fashion origami! :)