March 9, 2009

Spring Break

Woo hoo party people it's Spring Break! Well not that kind anyways, the kind where my little preschoolers get the week off so Mom and kiddos have a long stretch of family time. I think sometimes Summer gets a bit long without school to break things up but I'm looking forward to a week of no rushing and hanging out. I don't have much on the agenda so I'm taking all suggestions.I do plan on making these cookies sometime this week I got the white chocolate chips and cranberries at Trader Joe's yesterday. I know the recipe calls for dried apricots but I'm craving dried cranberries instead. Some of my favorite memories as a kid involve baking, mixing and pouring so I really like to do it with the boys.

5 comments:

Luvs2dance said...

Take the boys to storytime @ the Public Library.

I remember my mom would take us and then we would eat lunch afterwards either picnic at the park or in the backyard...so much fun!!!!

Live.Love. Photography said...

We are going to go to the Ostrich Festival this weekend!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh those cookies love yummy. I love trader joes. I was just there last week and got a bunch of yummy goodies.

Sarah said...

I'll have to try these cookies. I like the cranberry idea too. Yum.

We are big picnic lovers. Maybe try a new park and then a fun picnic after? It's a budget friendly change of pace.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

We bake all of the time! T loves to help stir and lick the bowl! ;)