March 20, 2009

Peepers

Last week the boys made their Peeps wreaths but this year I changed it up a little I decided to just use a paper plate for the wreath form. This made it much easier for them to place their Peeps and I already had them on hand. We used Elmer's School Glue so it takes a couple of days for them to dry (with all of the sugar), for a quicker fix use hot glue. I try not to be too freakish about them looking perfect they are after all a kids craft so if the Peeps are a little crooked with tons of glue seeping out I think it just adds to the charm.

They love making them and I think they might just be our new Easter tradition.

9 comments:

Luvs2dance said...

WOW - they did a Great Job!!!I only wished mine turned out that good!!!

I ♥ You said...

totally adorable! i bet they had fun too! and maybe snuck a peep or two? :)

Live.Love. Photography said...

so freakin cute! I remember this from last year! I like the circle better than square and the one row of peeps. I should do this with O.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love! Your boys must have had a blast. The bow is so pretty, too. How did you make it look so good? We're planning our Peep's wreath for next weekend. Isn't it a fun, easy activity?

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

So cute! Love the ribbon you used, it really glams it up! Nice job, crafty momma!

Olivia StClaire said...

This is just tooooo fun!! And yummy, too!!

Heather said...

This is awesome!

Sarah Ring said...

Love them! Very fun!

simply seleta said...

luv your peeps!!!