June 13, 2008

Vacay

I've been a little slow on the draw lately with the blogging because we are getting ready to go on vacation. We are headed to San Diego next Thursday for a week and a half and getting everything ready is always a lot of work. There loads of laundry, packing, getting everything ready for the housesitter, it always seems as though I'm going nuts until the last minute.

Although the boys are still small enough that vacation seems more like life in another city, it's a heck of a lot cooler which makes for one happy mom.

5 comments:

benson said...

Enjoy the cool breezes and sandy beaches...only four more months until it cools down! yikes!

amber {daisy chain} said...

sounds wonderful! where do you stay when you go to San Diego? We are big fans of North Country (Del Mar, Solana Beach area).

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Thanks Bensen I can't wait to get the heck outta here!

Amber, we stay in a house on the bay side of Mission Beach. So it's pretty quiet but close to crazy if we want to do that.

I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Please don't forget to visit the Beachcomber for me... maybe you can fall down in memory of our last trip to SD - HAHA.
enjoy the time with the fam!! Call me when you get back.

P.S. I wouldn't mind an intoxicated text either - :o !!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Jenn - I will do my darndest not to do any falling and I'm sure there will be a "It's Britney B*&%h" in your near future. Lovey you!!