June 17, 2008

Mahar Drygoods

This is one of those websites that I find and I wonder, "Why haven't I see this?" I had such a wonderful time browsing Mahar Drygoods, they have fab vintage and artesian crafted toys and an equally as fun blog.

These crocheted party hats are too cute for words!

This the The Yeti and the Tooth Fairy Shadow Puppet set, this could make for for one spooky family night.

Last but not least a Toadstool Tea Set, perfect for tea party set in an enchanted forest. I love that it's red so if your little lady has some friends that are boys they will feel equally welcome at this table.

{via Cool Mom Picks}

4 comments:

please sir said...

So cute! What a great site.

I ♥ You said...

that teas set is so cute! very alice in wonderland when she is lost in the woods!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post! Thank you so much for your kind words - much appreciated.

amber {daisy chain} said...

I need that tea set - it's super cute.