October 12, 2011

Win some lights!

I would like to win some lights from Barn Light Electric and you can get a chance too if you post. I didn't see this until today {boo} if you can't tell I've been a little blog break with the kids out of school for their Fall break. So today is the last day so I get my posting on.


The Prizes: We’re giving away one $1,000 Grand Prize and one $500 2nd Place Prize to two lucky winners who enter their homes. The two winners will each receive a Barn Light Electric Gift Certificate to purchase new lighting for their homes or to finish off that lingering renovation project


Here are a couple of my faves


Garden City


Naugatuck



1. Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you'd love to win.
2.Share your picks on your blog and link to the lights if you can.
3.Copy and paste these rules at the bottom of your blog post.
4. Once your post is up, you must email your blog link to: contest@barnlightelectric.com to be qualified to win. The contest ends October 12th, 2011

No comments: