Summer has not been kind to me my friends. I've spent little to no time at the gym these past two months. It has started to catch up with me in a big way so I've got to turn it around now that they're in school. I actually love working out but the gym I belong to has no childcare in the afternoons and the kids activities were usually in the morning during the summer so you know what that meant; me hanging out getting flabby, tired, etc., etc.
Just a few reasons to get you motivated:
1. Working out makes your skin pretty! Your skin is your largest organ, working out brings blood flow and oxygen to the skin and gets rid of all those icky toxins that get stuck in there.
2. After working out there is much less to feel guilty about if you have a treat or a glass of wine.
3. Buying workout clothing is fun. (Especially if it's from Lululemon!)
4. Working out makes you sleep better at night and we ladies need our beauty sleep.
5. If you're stressy like me, it works wonders.
6. The obvs, it's just good for you!
So who's with me? Anyone else getting back into the groove after a summer layover?