May 27, 2011

To Do :: Long Weekend

Aaahhhh!! I've been working a lot (which I love) but it's kept me away from you lovelies. So this is what I'm thinking for the long weekend.

{Yes that's Kara Janx from Project Runway}

All On The Line, the best fashion show on TV that you can catch on the Sundance Channel. It's hosted by the coolest cat out there Joe Zee. Seriously peeps this is good stuff. Not like my Bravo cotton candy, it's an actual meal and it's delicious.


My interpretation of the Citrus Cucumber Margarita from True Food Kitchen.
Citrus Cucumber Margarita
(for one cocktail)
1 shot silver tequila
Juice of 3 limes
Juice of 1/4 clementine
2 tsp. simple syrup (you could use agave syrup instead)
Ice
Splash of club soda
Garnish with 2 cucumber slices, 1 clementine slice and some torn fresh mint.

Thrifting with friends. Do you thrift? I'm so hit or miss. Usually it's a miss but I have a friend who always hits and with clothes (I know) and I'm always amazed, so I must go with her to pick up some tips.


The Pomegranate Cafe, if you're an East Valley Phoenix local you must try this place. I'm obsessed. It's delicious and so healthy I want to pat myself on the back after I eat there. Like them on FB and here's the link for the latest menu. I had the Green Garden Protein Bowl this morning for breakfast, soooo YUM.  


Turquoise Sparkle Polish, One of my pilates clients this week has been rocking a glittery turquoise pedi and I'm so jealy. I must get this fabulous polish immediately. You know I don't wear blue except for turquoise especially on my toes so I'm excited to make a blue exception.

No comments: