May 13, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Arrrgh, for the last day Blogger has been on the fritz and it's so annoying because I think this week is the first week in eons that I've tried to post everyday. You try to tend to your sweet little blog and they screw it up. Thankfully it seems as though we're back on track, so I apologive for the interruption. So I know I've mentioned that I'm on Pinterest (follow me!) and now Rikki and I are posting to The Invitation Lady on Pinterest, so follow us there too! Lots of home, fashion and party inspiration that can be found in one bitchin' spot. You'll love it, I promise it's addicting.

{an example of the awesomeness to be found on Pinterest!}

If you want an invite to join Pinterest email me and I'll send one over pronto so you don't have to wait!

No comments: