April 5, 2010

Moomah

Every now and then I stumble on something so cool I wish I could just hop on a plane and head there! That's how I feel about Moomah. At first I was all "ooh and ahh" over the interiors and then as I dug a little deeper I wished that the kids and I could stroll over for the afternoon. Really a beautiful space to eat, play, create and learn? What a good idea.

Of course this place is in New York which should really come as no surprise as the coolest kid's places are always there or San Francisco. I live in the Phoenix area, land of the strip malls and chain restaurants. As much I wish there was something close to me that would have a philosophy and style similar to Moomah's I wonder if it would succeed?
{photography by Kim Cornielson via Remodelista}

3 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Thank you for sharing this. It really looks like a cool place to visit. However, being I am here in the state of Oregon, it will probably be away before I get there. God bless, Lloyd

Haute Mama said...

love this- saw it on A Cup of Jo the other day and immediately sent it to my friend who lives in Brooklyn. Said she takes her kids and they looove it.

Jaimee said...

Soooo cute. Adding to the list of places to go. Hope you had a happy easter!