February 18, 2010

It feels pretty springy and there might be a party.

No worries I haven't forgotten about you but I have been out enjoying the gorgeous weather. If any of you readers need an idea of somewhere to vacation during the month of February seriously come to Phoenix. Tuesday I spent the day out doing a little shopping with my sister-in-law and our littles followed by a yummy lunch al fresco then yesterday I had lunch with some lovely local bloggers (post to follow at some point).

{photography by Anna Williams via Desire to Inspire}

Oh and I almost forgot some very important business. Today is my baby girl's birthday, Sarah's Fab Day turned 2. I can't believe it's already been two years! I was trying to plan a party for her but life happened and I don't really have too much to share but some very kind blogger friends have offered to share a couple cool gifts to giveaway and I think I may just host a giveaway myself of one of my favorite things. Think of these things as the party favors!


{PS if you're reading this and have something that you would like me to giveaway as a party favor shoot me an email and we'll talk}

7 comments:

Mango Gal said...

Congratulations!!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Full House said...

Hey this blog kind of is like the daughter you don't have:-)

We really do live a great place..especially this time of year. So fun to go out yesterday with good weather, good food and good people.

xx - Christina

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Happy blog birthday, SFD!!! xxoo

angela hardison said...

so great to meet you yesterday!

and yes the weather is gorgeous for now... i'm dreading the oven that is coming in a couple months.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love that photo!

Kate said...

You rock miss sarah - happy birthday to the baby girl!! :) xo