May 22, 2008

Calling all fashionistas!

Yippeee! I actually won tickets to attend a local sneak preview party of the Sex and the City movie, totally exciting however they want you to attend dressed as your favorite character. I'm totally down with a theme party, but I want to be super authentic and chic. I think I could probably pull off Carrie and could definitely do a Charlotte look...but what to wear? This is a serious dilemma and I will need your help.


I never thought that I would win so I posted what my fantasy would be to wear at The Invitation Lady but I'm thinking Zak Posen and a pair of Louboutins might be a little out of my budget. So help a girl out, any suggestions?

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I am SOOOOO jealous of you... are you wanting to buy something new? I'm going to start working on some options... STAT! I can't wait to see what you wear!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chica!!! I'm sure you will pull something so FAB off!!!

Unknown said...

You seriously won????

dee said...

OMG, so jealous! Go with something light and flowery, and let your black bra stick out...that always seems very Carrie to me.

P.S., I'm really digging your blog. Very mixed-bag. Good stuff!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Ok Jessie, I'm impatiently tapping my foot to see what you've come up with. :)

Little Jenny I wish I could put you in my pocket and bring you.

TIL - Have a told you lately you rock?

Thanks Lil' Bee, I'm so glad you dig! Happy Memorial!

benson said...

How about something wonderfully vintage and you KNOW you would be one-of-a-kind? I used to have the MOST amazing pieces and sadly let them slip away..fool that I was!